|We went to the Ranger School that my nephew is attending so my son could visit with him. Before we left, there was snow on the ground, but they went to examine the lean-to on the school grounds. My son was planning to sleep there, but ended up sleeping in the dorm.
Edward, (on the right – home from college for the break between quarters), with his cousin.
Jim, Katherine and I stayed at a local bed and breakfast. Notice the snow – sigh.
During the evening I spent time planning for the Beth Moore study that I am small group leader for and Katherine was reading a book for class.
It was a nice break from routine. If you are ever near Wanakena, New York, the Packbasket Adventure Bed and Breakfast is a wonderful place to stay. By the way, the dorms were warmer than the lean to, but I suspect we were even more comfortable.
I will try to be a bit more faithful in posting Bible studies and catching up. I also want to get to your sites.
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone