|Ah, our house is a bit quieter now. I just got back from dropping off Edward at his college – first year Rochester Institute of Technology.
Here are a few pictures.
Convocation – it is a huge school.
In front of his building
Edward & roommate Justin
My last view of Edward before driving back home.
While I was taking Edward to college up North, Jim (my husband) was driving Christopher down South to his college, Univ. of Richmond. They seemed to be able to make a stop at Cabella’s.
Christopher loading up the car with his stuff – notice the golf clubs & fishing gear.
The last rest before hitting the books.
Starting to unload the car.
A reunion with a few friends.
Have a blessed day. Now that the happy chaos is settling, I should be back more consistently on Xanga.
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone