|We are beginning to lose some of our snow, but I have been watching my Texas subscribers showing their snow pictures, so I thought I would show a few of my own from a bit ago. My oldest was back at Christmas when we got a major blizzard – have had a few more since then, so the snow is so deep, we still can’t get one of our cars out.Here are some pictures from my window (and it is still pretty accurate). Yes, my middle son was helping to build a snowman in shorts, his choice.
To get an idea of scale, my two sons are about six feet tall.
This is a gruesome snowman scene, for the one on the ground is impaled with an icicle
Here are Katherine and Edward in a more recent storm.
We still have way too much snow remaining in spite of a week of warm weather.
Have a blessed night.
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone