I received this newsletter from Jackie and Eddie. I cannot copy the pictures over to Xanga, but the pictures are sad. Xenencourager mentioned that we have no idea about the suffering that Christians face in other countries. We also have no idea what the Jewish people are facing every day in Israel. Our
news chooses not to cover it. So I want to share this with you. You can subscribe to their email entries and learn what good work they are doing in Israel to spread the love of Jesus, just email them and they will gladly share their newsletter. I got to meet them when we went to Israel, and it was an incredibly blessed time of prayer and worship.
The following is a Zion’s Glory prayer update from Eddie and Jackie Santoro in Israel. We encourage you to forward it to whomever you think might be interested in the following information. It is sent out in conjunction with a bimonthly newsletter. If you are currently not receiving this information and
would like to become a regular subscriber, please forward your name, email and address to us at email@example.com .
Dear Faithful Friend,
A Difficult Day
Yesterday was a hard day for Israel. There were nine missiles launched against the southern cities of Ashkelon and Sderot. Some of the missiles hit their targets inflicting numerous injuries and property damage. In a different incident, a soldier, Yonadav Hirschfeld was killed and another was seriously wounded when Hamas terrorists succeeded in blowing up an Israeli military jeep that was driving along the Gaza border in Israel. And then, last night, an Islamic terrorist group succeeded in carrying out a horrific attack in the heart of Jerusalem. Eight young students were killed, three more critically wounded and many more injured.
The chosen target, the “Mercaz Harav”, is a leading religious Zionist yeshiva (school) and was carefully chosen as it encompasses the two things that the terrorists hate: Jews and Zionism. The fact that the yeshiva lies deep in the heart of West Jerusalem and that the attacker apparently came from East Jerusalem only heightens the stress and fear that so many Israelis are feeling at this time. There is no doubt that the battle is increasing but no matter what happens, our testimony in Yeshua is and will always be one of victory and fruit.
We thank you for your ongoing support and for your love.
If you would like to give financially to our ministry, send your tax deductible contribution payable to “Tikkun Israel” (designated for Zion’s Glory) to our mailing address below. Please include your name, mailing address and email. For your convenience it is now possible to to donate through any major credit card. Just press the button on the left and be sure to designate that the funds are for “Zion’s Glory” on the drop down menu.
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone