Snow in Israel
Dear Faithful Friend,
It snowed for two days in Jerusalem. Most of us stayed home but our adventurous friend, Tina Marie traveled in and photographed the snow covered city. She posted her album “Jerusalem in the Snow” on her Facebook site. We thought some of you might enjoy seeing the pictures.(I changed the following sentence to put link in sentence so post fits WP screen – Heather 7/2/13) If you would like to see the photos, here is the link. .
We send you our love from Zion,
Eddie and Jackie
Our friends Jackie & Eddie Santoro send out a newsletter, and they shared with us a picture of the snow that fell in Israel. We were there last May, and it is incredible to see the snow. This is the Jaffa gate.
We get a newsletter called Zion’s Glory Update. If you wish to receive it, here is the link to email and be added to their list. mailto:email@example.com They are doing wonderful things for His Name in Israel.
Have a blessed Sunday.
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone