Yesterday I chose to come by and visit your sites instead of putting up a new blog. I get so much from reading what you have to share that sometimes I just want to be blessed. Today is Bible study – I had to miss Wednesday’s because of a Girl Scout leader’s meeting. I asked, and next month they will be meeting on Thursday from now on so I won’t have to miss a Wednesday Bible study. I am so grateful for that.
I saw a saying the other day, I don’t remember where, but it blew my mind.
LISTEN and SILENT have the exact same letters.
When I get home tonight I will start putting up today’s Bible study.
Have a blessed day!
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone