Photos from Seder
My Husband took a few pictures at the Seder, I thought you would enjoy them.
Here is a picture of Pastor Don sharing some information about the Seder.
Rabbi Michael shared about the Wings of Jesus. His wife Gail was demonstrating how the woman with the issue of blood touched the hem of His garment.
I love this picture, seeing everyone looking at the stripes and bruises on the Matzoh and how it is a picture of Jesus. It blesses me to see the little ones learning so much. In the very forefront of the picture is my son Edward and my daughter Katherine.
My husband grabbed a picture of me
And this is my friend Julie and her fiance Tommy. Julie is the one who writes those fantastic poems that I sometimes share with you.
Hope you enjoyed these pictures. My husband took a few more, but hasn’t downloaded them yet.
Have a blessed day.
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone