|Because of testing this week, my teenagers are on a varied schedule, so today I am taking my daughter, a friend of hers, and one son skiing. Shucks, no vacuum cleaner, just a chance to sit and drink coffee and study my Bible. I don’t ski.
So today I thought I would share a funny interaction between my husband and his sister. Both are Christian. I read this last night and laughed so hard. By the way, it is a good site to explore, especially if you have kids doing math homework.
My sister-in-law wrote:
Very cool site:
My husband responded:
I thought it would be a religious site for internet users.
Only my husband LOL.
Have a blessed day, I will write something later on when I get back.
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone