|Tonight I go back to the school to watch my oldest get his academic awards. Katherine got five yesterday, and one to come. Spanish, Social studies, Music, Technology, and English. She will get band later on because her teacher did not submit the forms in time. To get an academic award the Grade Point average in the subject must be 95. The two subjects she did not get them in are advanced placement classes and her grades are still in the 90’s.
Today is my husband’s day of humor. He forwarded this in an email to me, some of the definitions are so funny. Enjoy.
ANNUAL NEOLOGISM CONTEST
12. Rectitude (n.), the formal, dignified bearing adopted by proctologists.
13. Pokemon (n), a Rastafarian proctologist.
14. Oyster (n.), a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.
15. Frisbeetarianism (n.), The belief that, when you die, your soul flies
16. Circumvent (n.), an opening in the front of boxer shorts worn by Jewish
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone