The Pasta Diet
My husband and I are always debating the best diet. For me, it is Weight Watchers, he does what I consider weird diets, ones that I think might be stressful to his system like Atkins (but not sticking exactly to it, which in my mind negates the diet). He has to make his own decisions regarding this, but here is a diet that might make sense.
ITALIAN PASTA DIET — IT REALLY WORKS !!
1. You walka pasta da bakery.
2.. You walka pasta da candy store.
3.. You walka pasta da Ice Cream shop.
4… You walka pasta da table and fridge.
You will lose weight!
CONCERNED ABOUT TOO MANY CARBS IN YOUR DIET?
For those of you who watch what you eat,
1. The Japanese eat very little fat!
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine
5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats
Eat and drink what you like.
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone