|Pictures you might enjoy. ( I edited this to remove the last two pictures which for some reason have disappeared from the post- any ideas why two would show for awhile then be replaced by empty boxes with the red X in the corner?)The first two are from last weekend. The girls in my troop (3 of the 4) went to do a community service of planting plants by the Esopus River to help preserve the stream bank. Here is a picture of one of the moms with the girls. We had a lot of flooding recently, so this was necessary and very hard work.
Katherine working hard.
What amazed me is that we went from fall to winter in one week.
Just came back from Bible study. The kids are off from school so I have to give them some attention, then make tacos for dinner. A crowd pleaser in this family.
Hope you have an awesome weekend. Tomorrow is a brunch where I will learn how to be a Girl Scout cookie coordinator. Then I change hats (or uniforms) and drive my boy scout sons around to drop off bags for our local scouting for food, then there is a church function in the evening, church on Sunday where I get to help with arts and crafts. We are making turkey fans. I have some plain fans that the kids will color the “tail feather” fan blades different colors, then paste on a turkey body, wattle, etc. and googly eyes to make the fan.
Maybe somewhere in this weekend I will have time to continue my Bible study homework.
Talk to you soon. My next goal is to visit your sites.
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone