Katherine is the one in the green shirt in the middle of the picture.
There she is walking off stage.
Yesterday’s boy scout car wash. A few of the boy scouts sisters came to help out. This is the first car of the day, all hands at work. My oldest son is the one scrubbing the top of the car with a brush, my middle son is on the other side of the car out of camera range.
Taking a break between cars. These three girls are in my girl scout troop and the two other adults are co-leaders for my Girl Scout troop and we are all committee chairpeople in the boy scout troop. Keeps us adults on our toes.
About 30 minutes later after the car wash pictures were taken, we had a major thunder and rainstorm, so had to close up shop early, but the boys managed to wash one last car in the pouring rain. That is true dedication.
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone