YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
It takes less than a minute……. Work this out as you read.. Be sure
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to
2. Multiply this number by 2. (Just to be bold)
3. Add 5. (for Sunday)
4. Multiply it by 50 I’ll wait while you get the
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755….
6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number.
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times
The next two numbers are ………
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
Heather’s Blog Recent Posts
- John 14:1-14 – Many mansions, the Way, the Truth, and the Life taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying disciples/Discipleship identification – notes from discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Multiplying Disciples – notes from Discipleship class taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Syria – letter from trapist nuns
- John 14:1-11 taught by Pastor Don Moore with comments from Rabbi Michael Zeitler
- Notes from homily taught by Father Raphael Iannone taught August 25, 2013 – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last
- Homily – Luke 13:22-30 – The last shall be first, the first last taught by Father Raphael Iannone
- Notes from a Homily on Luke 12:49-53 by Father Raphael Iannone
- Facing Your Jerusalem – transcript Say Amen show 161 taught by Pastor Don Moore
- Mammon – homily by Father Raphael Iannone